2020 was a landmark year for the U.S. and the rest of the world, leaving no industry untouched by the COVID-19 pandemic. The trucking industry was no exception, as the sector experienced major changes due to the impact…
- US Requires Railroads to Prioritize Passengers Over Freight
- Sharkskin: the next big thing in air freight?
- How Ever Given, the Mega Container Ship that Blocked the Suez Canal, Has Impacted the Logistics Industry
- New Developments to Expect for the Trucking Industry in 2021
- Rail industry expected to see rate increases and steady growth in 2021