2020 was a landmark year for the U.S. and the rest of the world, leaving no industry untouched by the COVID-19 pandemic. The trucking industry was no exception, as the sector experienced major changes due to the impact…
- Air freight experiencing supply chain disruptions as China imposes new quarantine measures
- Why the cost of ocean freight is skyrocketing
- The California Trucking Association’s Challenge to AB 5 Will Be Taken to the Supreme Court
- US Requires Railroads to Prioritize Passengers Over Freight
- Sharkskin: the next big thing in air freight?