The California Trucking Association (CTA) will appeal its challenge to California Assembly Bill 5, or AB 5, to the U.S. Supreme Court. The suit was recently overturned by the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals. AB 5 is…
- Air freight experiencing supply chain disruptions as China imposes new quarantine measures
- Why the cost of ocean freight is skyrocketing
- The California Trucking Association’s Challenge to AB 5 Will Be Taken to the Supreme Court
- US Requires Railroads to Prioritize Passengers Over Freight
- Sharkskin: the next big thing in air freight?