While the COVID-19 pandemic has significantly impacted nearly every industry, intermodal appears to be bouncing back sooner than expected. The pandemic “has had as large of an effect as the Great Recession,” as stated by Jason H. Seidl,…
- US Requires Railroads to Prioritize Passengers Over Freight
- Sharkskin: the next big thing in air freight?
- How Ever Given, the Mega Container Ship that Blocked the Suez Canal, Has Impacted the Logistics Industry
- New Developments to Expect for the Trucking Industry in 2021
- Rail industry expected to see rate increases and steady growth in 2021