The shipping industry is continuing to face criticisms of measures to reduce the industry’s staggering carbon footprint. International shipping accounts for 3% of annual global emissions – around one billion tons of emissions are produced by ships every…
- Air freight experiencing supply chain disruptions as China imposes new quarantine measures
- Why the cost of ocean freight is skyrocketing
- The California Trucking Association’s Challenge to AB 5 Will Be Taken to the Supreme Court
- US Requires Railroads to Prioritize Passengers Over Freight
- Sharkskin: the next big thing in air freight?