The shipping industry is continuing to face criticisms of measures to reduce the industry’s staggering carbon footprint. International shipping accounts for 3% of annual global emissions – around one billion tons of emissions are produced by ships every…
- US Requires Railroads to Prioritize Passengers Over Freight
- Sharkskin: the next big thing in air freight?
- How Ever Given, the Mega Container Ship that Blocked the Suez Canal, Has Impacted the Logistics Industry
- New Developments to Expect for the Trucking Industry in 2021
- Rail industry expected to see rate increases and steady growth in 2021