Digital security remains a top concern for the trucking industry, as highlighted by a recent string of cyberattacks on trucking companies. Cross-border trade in particular has been targeted in the past few months, with almost a dozen cyberattacks…
- Air freight experiencing supply chain disruptions as China imposes new quarantine measures
- Why the cost of ocean freight is skyrocketing
- The California Trucking Association’s Challenge to AB 5 Will Be Taken to the Supreme Court
- US Requires Railroads to Prioritize Passengers Over Freight
- Sharkskin: the next big thing in air freight?