Digital security remains a top concern for the trucking industry, as highlighted by a recent string of cyberattacks on trucking companies. Cross-border trade in particular has been targeted in the past few months, with almost a dozen cyberattacks…
- US Requires Railroads to Prioritize Passengers Over Freight
- Sharkskin: the next big thing in air freight?
- How Ever Given, the Mega Container Ship that Blocked the Suez Canal, Has Impacted the Logistics Industry
- New Developments to Expect for the Trucking Industry in 2021
- Rail industry expected to see rate increases and steady growth in 2021