The 2021 outlook for the U.S rail industry is largely positive, with experts foreseeing continued growth in demand and traffic, as well as prices. Due to unprecedented demand and labor shortages, intermodal rail service rates may increase by…
- US Requires Railroads to Prioritize Passengers Over Freight
- Sharkskin: the next big thing in air freight?
- How Ever Given, the Mega Container Ship that Blocked the Suez Canal, Has Impacted the Logistics Industry
- New Developments to Expect for the Trucking Industry in 2021
- Rail industry expected to see rate increases and steady growth in 2021