The 2021 outlook for the U.S rail industry is largely positive, with experts foreseeing continued growth in demand and traffic, as well as prices. Due to unprecedented demand and labor shortages, intermodal rail service rates may increase by…
- Air freight experiencing supply chain disruptions as China imposes new quarantine measures
- Why the cost of ocean freight is skyrocketing
- The California Trucking Association’s Challenge to AB 5 Will Be Taken to the Supreme Court
- US Requires Railroads to Prioritize Passengers Over Freight
- Sharkskin: the next big thing in air freight?