The air freight market is poised to fully recover to pre-pandemic levels in the first quarter of 2021, according to a recent forecast from the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and data from CLIVE Data Services. The impending recovery…
- US Requires Railroads to Prioritize Passengers Over Freight
- Sharkskin: the next big thing in air freight?
- How Ever Given, the Mega Container Ship that Blocked the Suez Canal, Has Impacted the Logistics Industry
- New Developments to Expect for the Trucking Industry in 2021
- Rail industry expected to see rate increases and steady growth in 2021