The air freight market is poised to fully recover to pre-pandemic levels in the first quarter of 2021, according to a recent forecast from the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and data from CLIVE Data Services. The impending recovery…
- Air freight experiencing supply chain disruptions as China imposes new quarantine measures
- Why the cost of ocean freight is skyrocketing
- The California Trucking Association’s Challenge to AB 5 Will Be Taken to the Supreme Court
- US Requires Railroads to Prioritize Passengers Over Freight
- Sharkskin: the next big thing in air freight?